Welcome to visit “WPG Sander website“.
In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests.
Please read it carefully. The following:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
Privacy protection policy content, including how this website handles personally identifiable data collected when you use the website services.
The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
2. Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will depend on the nature of the service, please provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose;
Written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
This website will retain the name, email address, contact information and time of use provided by you when you use interactive features such as service mailbox and questionnaire survey.
During normal browsing, the server will automatically record the relevant behaviors, including the IP address of your connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve website services.
This record is an internal application and will never be published.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the questionnaire collected. The statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results will be presented.
In addition to being used for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it does not involve specific Personal information.
3. Data protection
This website host is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary security protection measures such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, etc. to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted.
Only authorized personnel can access your personal The data and the relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality contract.
Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4.The website’s external links
The pages of this website provide network links to other websites.
You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by this website.
However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website.
You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked website.
5. Policies for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law clearly states.
- To avoid dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- In cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and it is impossible to identify a specific party according to the way it is exposed.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and exposes your personal data to identify, contact or take legal action. Necessary.
- Beneficial to your rights.
When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
6. Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time according to the needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
The company shall not be liable for damages caused by the user to any direct or indirect damage caused by:
- The company stops or interrupts the service caused by the migration, replacement or maintenance of related system equipment on this website.
- Any service that cannot be blamed on the company is stopped or interrupted.
- This website is affected by external forces and the information.